Ice rocks

Ice rocks
Hiking along ice rocks and a glacial lake with the mountains in the background

Me and glacier Grey

Me and glacier Grey
Me in front of a glacier in Torres del Paine Chile

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Patagonia

Southern Chile has been beautiful full of lakes, mountains, volcanos, trees, and the most beautiful sky I have every seen. The clouds are so low it looks as if you could reach up and touch them. The sunset looks like fiery orange and hot pink crayons melting, in between the fluffy pearl clouds. I absolutely love the sky here!!!
Jason and I have made it to the Punta Arenas which is on the Strait of Magellan it is as far south as were able to make it and is technically as far south as you can go while still being on the continent. All the people in Punta Arenas were incredible nice and I have decided that I cannot wait to move to Chile. Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment